Marketing & Creative Operations Manager at Casper
Casper is looking for a motivated and highly organized person to join the team as the Marketing & Creative Operations Manager. In this role, you will facilitate the planning, execution, and completion of projects that include promotional campaigns, integrated advertising campaigns, product releases, and other key initiatives. You will serve as an operational support across all arms of Casper Marketing (Data & Analytics, Brand Marketing, PR/Comms, Social, Media and CRM) as well as external vendors. This is a new role that involves coordinating across people, processes, and technologies in a growing company and with a vibrant internal culture. This role reports into the Sr. Director for Marketing and Creative Operations.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do...
- Manage the marketing calendar to ensure we are planning ahead appropriately and that it is synced with other workstreams such as product and merchandising.
- Facilitate, record and communicate learnings from project retrospectives
- Pull key metrics, learnings, opportunities into regular reports for the Marketing Team and Casper Leadership.
- Maintain knowledge of key marketing and creative initiatives and where they stand at any point in time
- Evaluate new marketing and project management software solutions to improve and optimize team performance
- Support in annual departmental budgeting and tracking, expense reporting and vendor management
- Liaise with other departments including retail, wholesale, operations, legal, and the other creative disciplines (product, digital and environmental design).
- Project manage special initiatives as needed including supporting the CMO on key marketing meeting and Board presentations
- Monitor timelines to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to assess and address any issues or concerns that may delay the project
- Champion clear and frequent inter-departmental communications
- 5-7 years working in a marketing and/or creative project management capacity
- Ability to proactively identify new opportunities for operational enhancement
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to succinctly communicate both verbally and in writing, and provide clear direction on processes and projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with market research, marketing/ product optimization, and/or data or analytics
- Familiarity with creative assets and production
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!