Marketing & Design Supervisor
Crossix currently seeks an experienced Marketing and Design Supervisor with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for marketing and excellent design skills to join our team. The Marketing and Design Supervisor will play an integral role in developing, designing and producing promotional and advertising materials to educate prospective clients and partners about Crossix. This role will report to the Vice President, Marketing & Communications.
What You’ll Do
What You've Done
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in graphic design and UX/UI tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Experience in branding, web design, and working with HTML
- Proven ability to express an informed design point-of-view, while remaining collaborative and open to new ideas
- A portfolio of design work, showcasing experience in business-to-business (B2B) marketing
- Creative, detail-oriented problem solver with proven experience partnering with cross-functional teams to fulfill common objectives
- “Can-do,” results-driven attitude and approach; entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- Exceptional project management skills within a deadline-driven office environment
- Exposure to or interest in the healthcare industry, especially in a small company environment, a plus
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.