Marketing Manager, CRO - Keeps at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
At Keeps, our mission is to be the first and last place a guy has to go to keep his hair. Since our founding in 2018, we have quickly scaled revenue growth; have helped hundreds of thousands of guys take action to stop hair loss and; as of 2020, have become the biggest DTC brand in the men’s hair loss space.
Conversion rate optimization is essential to marketing performance and has the ability to magnify our paid marketing budget. This role will be a key member of the growth marketing team and tasked with optimizing our conversion funnel end-to-end. You must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and working cross-functionally across multiple teams.
This person will succeed if they are customer-centric, analytical, detail-oriented, have a strong understanding of the intricacies of the conversion funnel, and dedicated to raising the bar through structured A/B testing. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and who will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and determined to find the ideal solutions.
Some of what you’ll be working on:
- Support the strategy and execution of optimizing the Keeps’ conversion funnel, improving each step of the funnel from landing page to purchase
- Help to plan and implement A/B tests on the conversion funnel to increase conversion rate, revenue, LTV, and retention
- Collaborate to develop a CRO testing roadmap and A/B experimentation framework, execute tests against the roadmap, and report on experiment results
- Analyze and monitor conversion funnel metrics and build KPI reports with large sets of data to identify trends, efficiencies, and opportunities that can help reduce funnel dropoff
- Collaborate with growth team on testing strategy, offers, sales, landing page design, and other growth initiatives
- Help to analyze growth metrics, such as offers and sales, to highlight trends and opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with the growth, design, product, and data teams to ideate and execute new landing page and conversion funnel tests
- Help to manage, build, test, and optimize landing pages for use across all marketing campaigns
- Closely collaborate with the product and design teams on testing roadmap and framework
You should have:
- Have at least 3 years of experience helping to manage the conversion funnel (from strategy to execution) and demonstrable experience (bonus points for experience with a high-growth subscription business!)
- Experience increasing CVR, revenue, and downstream metrics through A/B testing each step of the conversion funnel
- Have experience developing, structuring, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on tests
- Believe in a cycle of iterating, testing, implementing - the build, measure, learn feedback loop - and graduating the findings of these tests to our core strategy
- Are customer-centric — you understand our customer, from data analysis to market research to customer testing, and represent them in your work
- Are thoughtful about each step of the funnel, using data and design as approaches to drive conversions
- Positive, flexible, detail-oriented, and well organized to thrive in a fast-moving environment and meet challenging deadlines
- Are passionate about data, analysis, and reporting to find efficiencies at a granular level, as well as to take a step back and identify trends and insights to capitalize on
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, and familiar with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Experience with platforms like Optimizely, Wunderkind (BounceX), Google Optimize, Hotjar
- Knowledge of SQL bonus
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.