500+ people, 2000+ campaigns, 1500+ customers globally. Join RTB House USA to help us grow on the biggest and most challenging e-commerce market in the world! Work with the biggest US and global brands with top people from the ad tech industry. As a Regional Marketing Manager you will play a substantial role in building the RTB House brand in North America. Your mission will be to lead marketing initiatives and support our team with marketing assets helping them exploit sales opportunities.
What you will do:
- plan the marketing strategy for the US market in alignment with global policies;
- manage existing team and supporting the future growth of the marketing team;
- implement, coordinate and execute a wide range of tasks planned in the marketing strategy (short and long term);
- coordinate the company’s attendance in events with support in delivering dedicated marketing materials;
- coordinate the workflow with the company’s subcontractors and partners on various marketing projects;
- support marketing content production (sales presentations, videos, etc.);
- monitor market changes and aligning new strategies accordingly;
- manage the company's presence at sponsored events.
- 5-7 years of B2B marketing or communication experience minimum;
- ability to develop and execute an ABM plan;
- practical experience in organizing events;
- ability to multi-task and self-manage at a high level;
- focus on performance and delivering tasks in the pipeline;
- knowledge of the latest trends in content marketing, social media and events.
- the chance to work in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising;
- a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals (happy hours, healthy snacks, standing desks, choice of laptop);
- great opportunity for professional growth by joining our rapidly growing team in the US office located in Midtown Manhattan;
- full health care coverage for you and your family;
- competitive salary;
- company matching 401k Plan;
- onboarding training at HQ in Warsaw, Poland.