Marketing Operations Manager at Bizzabo
We are currently looking for a tech-savvy Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing team! This person will take charge in building and managing our marketing report and tracking system as well as conducting ongoing market analysis. Working cross functionally, the Marketing Operations Manager will touch all of our go to market teams including Sales to ensure a smooth and efficient hand off process. Reporting directly to our Revenue Marketing Director, this person will play a pivotal role in scaling and maintaining Bizzabo’s growth.
Bizzabo is the only event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, HubSpot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Uber, Bank of Ireland, and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19. We are closely monitoring the situation and will be further assessing the situation in January 2021.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway north of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to execute against various marketing campaigns and programs through landing pages, emails, list uploads, audience targeting, automated workflows, mar-tech platforms, etc.
- You'll own the implementation and maintenance of our entire marketing stack
- Identify and drive efforts to integrate external marketing tools, internal tools, marketing automation software (HubSpot/Marketo) and SalesForce. which will optimize capabilities across multiple business units.
- Understand how to improve the functional capabilities of existing marketing tools, and define logical integrations between them.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Proficiency in data analysis/visualization tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Looker, SQL)
- Work closely with management to create and analyze lead and campaign reports to determine performance, ROI and business impact on a weekly and adhoc basis
- Monitor and maintain data quality within HubSpot.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Work closely with sales to make sure that the handoff is smooth and efficient
- Manage HubSpot/Marketo workflows, including mapping and creating HubSpot properties, managing the scoring system and the lead lifecycle implementation processes
Who you are:
- You have 6+ years of experience within marketing operations with advanced knowledge in Hubspot or Marketo
- You have experience working within a B2B organization, SAAS experience preferred
- You have hands-on experience in marketing automation systems (we use HubSpot), CRM (Salesforce) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- You have strong understanding of marketing technology landscape, measurement and attribution approaches
- You are extremely tech-savvy and data oriented
- You are organized and have some project management experience
- You thrive in cross-functional teams and are a quick learner
- Experience with - Salesforce, Zappier, Clearbit and Looker or other data platforms strongly preferred