MARKETING PROGRAMS MANAGER at Aquant
Aquant is taking off like a rocket ship — join us for the ride! We’re looking for passionate problem-solvers to join our venture-backed technology company for our next phase of rapid growth. Our artificial intelligence platform is transforming the way our clients build relationships with their customers. Come work with the world’s biggest companies to solve complex customer service problems!
Aquant is seeking a Marketing Programs Manager to plan, execute and optimize integrated marketing campaigns and programs that generate demand and grow the sales pipeline. This position is a great growth opportunity for a rock star B2B marketer who will thrive in a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage end-to-end execution of integrated marketing campaigns spanning all marketing channels (web, email, social, events, etc.)
- Own the marketing calendar and coordinate/communicate timelines and deliverables across the team
- Measure, optimize and communicate marketing campaign performance against goals
- Manage relationships with third party vendors and actively seek new partners, channels and opportunities for demand generation
- Manage sponsored and owned events, including conferences, digital summits, and field marketing
- Partner with marketing and sales teams to plan and execute outbound strategy, including nurture flows and account-based campaigns
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 5+ experience in executing marketing programs and campaigns for a B2B enterprise software company
- Exceptional cross-functional communicator and team player
- Strong analytical skills and experience reporting on campaign and channel performance
- Deep expertise in all things digital: email marketing, social media, paid ads, SEO, third-party content syndication
- Experience in Salesforce and Pardot or similar marketing automation platform