We're looking for a collaborative self-starter with impeccable project management skills to own the creation, optimization and efficiency of multiple creative campaign workflow processes within our Marketing team. You will help drive campaign programming from inception to implementation; securing requirements, managing reviews and approvals, actively finding solutions, challenging habits, and navigating complexities. This role lives at the critical junction of marketing creative operations and program management. Experience working in a cross-functional capacity as well as a proven track record of delivering operational excellence in the creative space are a must. You will report into the Head of Brand Strategy, Content and Partnerships.
- Collaborate with marketing channel leads, creative counterparts, and production managers to develop cross-channel campaigns, seasonal/moment marketing and brand initiatives.
- Lead and execute day-to-day marketing operation activities to ensure seamless execution and workflow management for cross-functional projects.
- Hold teams accountable for delivering on project plans, and remove daily blockers that interfere with project success factors.
- Drive team productivity by optimizing marketing processes and efficiently managing resources to balance workload.
- Act as the point person between the internal marketing department, cross-functional internal teams, and external partners to implement key marketing initiatives.
- Drive both the short-term and long-term planning and execution, and align with stakeholders to understand key objectives and critical deliverables.
- Manage all initiatives within the company’s project management software to make sure all tasks and projects are up to date on a daily basis and that all changes/updates are tracked within the system.
- Be an advocate for open and transparent communication.
- 5 years of experience in project management or operations, preferably at a creative agency or within marketing.
- Ability to work autonomously and take strong accountability and ownership of multiple customer-facing projects.
- Demonstrate analytical and conceptual thought while developing a structured project plan.
- Possess a deep understanding of digital advertising, inclusive of campaign management and creative delivery.
- Familiarity with project management software and how to use it to drive transparency around goals, deliverables, and due dates (e.g., Trello, Asana, GSuite, Jira).
- Experience working with creative teams (e.g., designers, copywriters, photographers, etc.)
- A unique combo of leadership skills and guidance, able to balance making sure the team meets deadlines and works efficiently while also showing empathy when listening and solving problems between teams and stakeholders.
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.