Marketing Specialist, Video
Squarespace is looking for a self-motivated, passionate and forward thinking media expert to plan and execute in-house video campaigns, while staying on top of trends that involve cross-channel or emerging video solutions. Your main responsibilities will be to research, launch, and optimize video campaigns internationally, focusing on markets like the United Kingdom, Canada & Australia, and expanding to non-English countries when appropriate. You will work to uncover creative ways to use data in order to form insights and optimizations.
This position is on the Media & Acquisition team and will support campaigns across upper to mid funnel initiatives. You will collaborate with the Marketing, Creative and Analytics teams, to deliver best-in-class campaigns that build brand awareness and drive acquisition. Based in our NYC headquarters, this position reports to the Video Lead.
- Serve as subject matter expert on video channels, including TV, OTT, YouTube, Twitch, etc.
- Recommend and implement weekly optimizations to ensure delivery and performance
- Own the set-up, management and execution of Squarespace’s video campaigns
- Grow international video opportunity through strong relationships with international agency and region-specific vendors
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to promote best practices, inform campaign strategy, and identify testing opportunities
- Lead video expansion into non-English international regions
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to align on international market performance and impact
- Stay informed on GDPR and other international privacy restrictions
- 2+ years of experience in video planning/buying, which can include TV, OTT, YouTube, and/or Programmatic Video.
- Strategic thinker who can connect their tasks to the higher level goals of their team & organization
- Proven understanding of how branding tactics can impact lower-funnel performance
- Measurement driven, considers and implements ways of measuring effectiveness for recommended media
- Comfortable creating and interpreting reporting, with the ability to translate analysis and findings to upper management
- Capable of working autonomously and navigating ambiguity in order to find solutions for challenges
- Ambition to identify out-of-the-box opportunities for channel growth
- Experience with DSPs, specifically The Trade Desk & Google Ads, strongly preferred
- Experience with trafficking digital campaigns via DCM a plus
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.