Marketing Strategy and Budget Manager
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing Strategy and Operations, the Strategy and Budget Manager will assist in global strategic planning, assist in marketing performance assessment and ROI analysis, and lead the planning and preparation of the global marketing budget. In addition, the Strategy and Budget Manager will support CMO thought leadership and presentation development including research and slide development. This position works across the global marketing team and requires a high amount of team collaboration and communication.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Oversee monthly budget recap and forecasting by working closely with business partners to ensure consistency and accuracy. Manage campaigns and projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Coordinate global annual planning process and quarterly reviews in conjunction with Senior Director and global planning team. Work directly with key stakeholders to assist in development of the marketing strategy, recommending and gaining commitment to where marketing investment should be focused.
- Contributes to presentations for Chief Marketing Officer to make for internal or external business partners/stakeholders including senior leadership and the Board of Directors.
- Build marketing dashboards and analytical tools to review marketing performance and ROI of programs.
- Be the liaison between marketing, finance and accounting for tracking all marketing spend, monthly close process and contract renewals.
- Collaborate with peers and leaders to ensure project outcomes align with priorities and direction.
- Manage special projects for team like off-sites, training exercises and other initiatives for marketing team as needed.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field, preferred
- Ideally 5-8 years of experience in marketing, with budget management experience
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Proficiency in MS Office suite with emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to build compelling and impactful presentations and materials.
- Excellent presentation, oral, and written business communication skills with various audiences and levels
- Advanced spreadsheet and data analytics experience, including manipulation of large data sets, to analyze, summarize and present financial and narrative information clearly
- High level understanding of content and digital marketing across multiple mediums