Marketing Writer at Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Lyft, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy, ALDO and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are “routinely entrusted with creating digital product for companies which rarely approach outside firms.” No time sheets, just fully-dedicated teams. Forrester Research calls our approach “a model to follow.”
The Marketing team at Work & Co is responsible for building our presence and awareness among leaders in design, technology, and product development functions across industries. The Marketing Writer will develop Work & Co stories and perspectives that connect with digital product design technology leaders across industries and sectors. This role will also collaborate closely with our new business team to connect these perspectives with and for potential clients. You should share a love for digital products and services, as you will be part of the team that helps demonstrate their importance and impact to the world.
What you will do:
- Case study generation (research & synthesis, writing, asset management)
- Video script development
- Supporting new business RFI/RFP/pitch response development
- Supporting new business presentation development
- Supporting event content production, including speaking presentation development
- Research and synthesis on industry & market trends
- Assist with white paper & thought leadership
We are looking for:
- 2-3 years experience writing about the design and technology space
- You pride yourself on your writing and view yourself as a writer first and foremost
- Understanding of digital, product design, and technology landscape aligned with a keen sense for business drivers.
- Strong collaborator as well as motivated individual contributor. The chance to collaborate closely with company leadership and across disciplines while being responsible for the final piece of content
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.