Media Partnerships Supervisor at Crossix
The Crossix Product Strategy team is hiring a Media Partnerships Supervisor to help us on our mission to build stronger relationships with the sell-side of the advertising market. This candidate will join a newly-created team responsible for a fast-growing unit of Crossix’s business. The ideal candidate will bring a passion for media, as well as four key traits: the customer focus to lead relationships with a large and ever-growing client base of publishers and media owners; the operational excellence to manage on-the-ground details of contracting and delivering products to media owners; the adaptability to manage (and drive!) change as we develop new processes and standards for engaging with media owners; and the strategic thinking to contribute valuable insight to the design and execution of strategy for commercial relationships with media owners.
What You’ll Do
- Managing inbound requests from media owners (existing and prospective clients)
- Leading responses to pre-contract commercial requests (feasibility + pricing, strategic assessment of potential engagements, coordination with internal commercial teams, proposals)
- Providing solutions overviews and product trainings to media sellers
- Interfacing with media seller stakeholders on behalf of other internal teams
- Owning commercial operations for Crossix engagements with media owners
- Managing and improving operational workflows related to publishers and media owners (including sales and contracting cycle, data access/transfer/receipt, and more)
- Contributing to development of Crossix strategy by maintaining usage statistics and building reports for internal stakeholders
- Providing account service to existing media owner clients (digital publishers, platforms, TV networks, and more)
- Supporting all media seller client requests (client education, methodology reviews, publisher management)
- Coordinating exploration of new capabilities and partnerships with media owners
- Coordinating business development conversations with new media owner partners
- Coordinating and supporting tagging/privacy-related conversations
- Supporting integrated commercial team in media-related conversations/investigations
What You’ve Done
- 3+ years experience in media (at a media agency, a publisher/media owner, or an ad research company)
- 3+ years experience in a client-facing role
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously in a changing environment
- Proficiency with SalesForce preferred
- Proficiency with SQL, Excel, other analytical tools preferred
- Partnerships background preferred
- Experience in healthcare preferred
Who we are – Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements. The unique Crossix technology aggregates insights from across the data network to pinpoint marketing initiatives that activate the right audiences and generate incremental impact. Founded in 2005, Crossix is headquartered in New York City.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.