Paid Media Manager (JR101278) at Better
Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster—and most importantly—more accessible for everyone. We leverage creative technology and innovation to make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable. Here are some interesting facts to help you get to know Better:
- Right now we’re funding over $3 billion in home loans per month
- We’ve funded over $14 billion in loans and $3.5 billion in insurance
- We ranked #1 in the U.S. on LinkedIn's Top Startups 2020
- We ranked #11 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Financial Services 2020
- Our Founder and CEO was named in Comparably's Top 25 CEOs for Diversity
- We were listed to Forbes’ FinTech 50 2020
- And #15 on the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50
- We’ve secured over $254 million from our investors to date
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do. We are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We encourage individual potential rather than years of experience. We see the value in each person’s perspective, and recognize their talents, regardless of what the market says. We believe it’s important to nurture a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion—from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
Our Acquisition team is searching for a Paid Media Manager, who will work cross-functionally with our Sales, Marketing, Product, and other teams to deliver against marketing and business critical metrics. Better.com’s Acquisition team plays a critical function in our drive to capture market share by identifying the right audiences to target, the relevant media channels to acquire them, and managing our spend across those channels. Reporting to the Senior Director of Paid Media, this hire will have a direct influence on our growth strategy and our ability to continue evolving our customer experience. Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the oversight of performance management of customer acquisition marketing activity
- Optimizing paid media campaigns by analyzing market trends and testing new targeting segments
- Crafting opportunities and solutions to improve paid media channels
- Conducting various types of creative analysis to yield successful results
- Having a strong sense of data analytics to use the data to influence your decisions
- Partnering with Creative, Product and Tech to test and optimize acquisition and engagement opportunities within the product experience
- Taking ownership of key parts of the new user funnel, including delivering a plan for improvements in user experience important metrics
- Working on expanding paid media partners to find new areas of growth
- You have proven direct experience in Paid Media and an understanding of the mechanics behind all marketing channels
- You have significant familiarity with tools across the marketing stack, such as: Segment, GA, GTM, Unbounce, DSPs, etc
- You are analytically driven with a strong understanding of data, related tools (such as Metabase, Tableau, Looker, etc.) and the underlying methodologies used to inform decision making
- You have critical attention to detail and an ability to effectively balance big-picture strategic work with execution
- Preference for experience with programming languages – SQL/Python/etc
Better is requiring all US employees to be fully vaccinated in order to go into the office. Our priority is first and foremost the safety of our employees and their families, and we require vaccines out of an abundance of caution. Please note that Better will offer a reasonable accommodation process for employees who are not vaccinated for medical or religious reasons.
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
- We do what’s in the best interest of the consumer, not ourselves
- We have growth mindsets, not fixed ones
- We believe that success lies in execution, not credentials
- We act like owners, not just employees
- We work to find answers on our own, not wait for them to be given to us
- We optimize for mission, not ego
Our mission speaks for itself—we continue to outpace the industry at every turn. We’ve joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank, and our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, Ally Bank, and others have invested in our vision for what homeownership can be.
Better Benefits & Compensation
Our total rewards package consists of base salary, equity, benefits, and opportunity for yearly cash bonus. Some of our benefits include:
- Comprehensive healthcare, retirement, and voluntary benefits. Think medical, dental, vision, savings accounts, 401k, and more.
- Personalized care and tools for realizing your mental health and wellness goals
- Robust wellbeing offerings that allow you unlimited access to virtual fitness, meditation, yoga, cooking classes, homeschooling preparedness, physical therapy, and more.
- Unlimited time off (with manager approval)
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave after 90 days of employment, and 20 weeks after 24 months of service.
- Inclusive fertility benefits for you or your eligible dependents, regardless of participation in a Better medical plan.
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility of our roles, please reach out to [email protected]. All employment decisions at Better are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.