Paid Social Associate at Better.com
Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster—and most importantly—more accessible for everyone. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable.
- Right now we’re funding over $2 billion in home loans per month
- We’ve funded over $14 billion in loans and $3.5 billion in insurance
- We ranked #1 in the U.S. on LinkedIn's Top Startups 2020
- We ranked #11 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Financial Services 2020
- Our Founder and CEO was named in Comparably's Top 25 CEOs for Diversity
- We were listed to Forbes’ FinTech 50 2020
- And #15 on the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50
- We’ve secured over $254 million from our investors to date
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do and we are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We see the perspectives that each person brings and a diverse workforce as essential for individual and collective success. We believe it’s important to foster a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion—from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
A Better opportunity:
Our Acquisition team is searching for a Paid Social Associate who will work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and other teams to deliver against paid acquisition and business KPIs. Better.com’s Acquisition team plays a critical function in our drive to gain substantial market share by identifying the right audiences to target, the relevant media channels to acquire them, and managing our spend across those channels with hawkish attention to performance. Reporting to the Director of Paid Media, this hire will have a direct influence on our growth strategy and our ability to continue evolving our customer experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the oversight of performance management of customer acquisition marketing activity
- Optimizing acquisition campaigns by analyzing market trends and testing new targeting segments
- Ideating creative opportunities and creation of assets and audiences to improve acquisition channels
- Conducting various types of creative analysis to yield successful results
- Partnering with Product and Tech to test and optimize acquisition and engagement opportunities within the product experience
- Taking ownership of key parts of the new user funnel, including delivering a plan for improvements in user experience KPIs
- Leading day-to-day relationship with Facebook account rep & media vendors to maintain expectations around business objectives and deliverables
- You have 2+ years experience in a digital/growth marketing role, with a particular focus on consumer acquisition.
- You have 2+ years of direct experience in Paid Social and an understanding of the mechanics behind all marketing channels.
- You have significant familiarity with tools across the marketing stack, such as: DCM, Segment, GA, GTM, Unbounce, DSPs, etc.
- You are analytically driven with a strong understanding of data, related tools (such as Metabase, Tableau, Looker, etc.) and the underlying methodologies used to inform decision making.
- You have a growth mentality and opt for action (through testing, for example) when it comes to driving growth.
- You have critical attention to detail and an ability to effectively balance big-picture strategic work with execution.
Bonus Points For:
- Previous experience in start-up environments dealing with Travel, Finance, Auto, Furniture.
- Previous mortgage experience.
- Experience with SQL.
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
- We do what’s in the best interest of the consumer, not ourselves
- We have growth mindsets, not fixed ones
- We believe that success lies in execution, not credentials
- We act like owners, not just employees
- We work to find answers on our own, not wait for them to be given to us
- We optimize for mission, not ego
Our mission speaks for itself—we continue to outpace the industry at every turn. We’ve recently joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank, and our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, Ally Bank, and others have invested in our vision for what homeownership can be.
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Better are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act or other laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. For further information on how we collect data of job applicants, please click here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.