Sitting at the intersection of product, sales, partnerships, and marketing, our Product Marketing team creates customer facing and internal materials that explain the value of our products and services. This content enables our field organization to acquire new customers and partners and expand our existing relationships. Product Marketing is a close partner of the product and engineering teams helping to refine product plans and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
The Partner Marketing Manager works closely with our alliances team to develop partnerships that extend the capability of our products. Along with our product team you’ll work to develop a partner strategy based on market trends and the competition. You’ll be responsible for creating customer ready content explaining the value of the partnership and creating joint marketing plans with partners.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Existing customers have adopted partner technology along with Chainalysis products and we’ve won new customers in collaboration with partners.
- You have effectively developed and executed joint go-to-market campaigns by collaborating with internal and external resources.
- You have ensured our partners remain knowledgeable on Chainalysis products and services, maximizing their engagement and ability to represent us accurately.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve successfully built a partner marketing program. You have knowledge of cryptocurrency, blockchain, or financial crime investigation technology.
- You’ve worked in a startup and you know how to accomplish tasks that require cross team collaboration.
- You’ve supported and enabled demand generation teams with joint marketing solutions.
- You know how to build relationships across teams to quickly establish credibility and rapport with your key stakeholders.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.