Performance Marketing Associate at Ribbon
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Ribbon is looking for a talented Performance Marketing Coordinator to support in all aspects of our paid acquisition efforts. As a member of the Marketing team, and reporting into the Growth Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for launching and optimizing marketing campaigns and managing the campaign building process. You are passionate about data, tech, real estate, and are excited to contribute to a high-growth startup.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
- Be an invited guest to dinner - Everything we do is in the service of the customer.
- Be a (home) owner - If we see a problem, we address it head on without assuming someone else will do it.
- Break new ground - We challenge conventional wisdom to create clever solutions and break down the walls.
- Foster greatness - We grow and inspire the team around us to constantly make Ribbon better.
- Engage with intellectual humility - We become our best selves through rigorous debate and adjusting opinions based on new information.
- Support in briefing, launching, managing and optimizing new campaigns across all channels (paid social, paid search, display, and offline campaigns)
- Support in delivering campaign reporting in partnership with the Growth Marketing Lead & Business Intelligence team
- Manage creative and copy development process
- Contribute to monitoring spend and budget pacing, support in modeling out growth opportunities and forecasting
- Manage billing and invoicing for the growth marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree (bonus points if in a quantitative field)
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and deliver results
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with data, especially in Excel/Google Sheets
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively
- Prior marketing internship or full-time work experience
- Desire to learn about real estate
- Experience working in or the desire to learn SQL
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Regular team lunches
- Discounted fitness benefits
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.