Performance Marketing Lead
Compass is bringing together the world’s brightest professionals across real estate, technology, marketing and design to build the modern real estate brokerage. We’re in over 70 offices and by the end of 2020, we plan to achieve 20% market share in the country’s top 20 markets. If you’re excited about working alongside talented and passionate marketers to build the future of real estate, Compass is the place for you.
As a Performance Marketing Lead, you will help drive strategy and execution of performance campaigns and the development of tools that further the Compass brand, agent recruitment and agent business growth. You’ll be expected to go beyond the art and science of being a tactical performance marketer that knows the ins-and-outs of Facebook, Instagram, SEM, Pinterest and Display; you’ll be an evangelist for the practice and enjoy diving into storytelling-mode to inspire and excite stakeholders to better understand how a particular channel, campaign or tactic can best achieve their objective. Experience communicating, both verbally and in writing, with stakeholders with varying levels of digital marketing expertise will be critical.
This role will give you exposure across Compass stakeholders and business priorities. Performance Marketing is the newest function under the Marketing org, so you’ll have the opportunity to define and manage project plans, interact with agencies and work with cross-functional teams across product management, product marketing, agent marketing, creative and growth.
Working for a hyper-growth startup means that the goal posts aren’t just constantly moving, at times it can feel like they’re on roller skates and pushed down a hill. You’ll report to the Director of Performance Marketing & Platforms who will give you a North Star to guide you, but you should feel comfortable with a high-paced environment where decisions are made quickly, assignments are fluid and your ability to adapt will be just as important as your ability to setup, run and report an impressive paid social campaign.
At Compass You Will:
- Help evolve the Real Estate industry’s view of performance marketing
- Drive strategy, management and reporting of performance campaigns aimed at branding, awareness, acquisition or retention
- Share your confident, compelling and data-informed point of view with a clarity that speaks to everyone from entry-level to executive-level
- Continually test, learn, fail and succeed, understanding that excellence isn’t measured by the statistical significance of your best performing experiments but by your relentless focus on taking the mundane and transforming it into monumental
- Explore new ways of engaging with agents and consumers, creating hypothesis-driven experiments that improve audience targeting, content, copy, creative and experience
- Help develop platform features that empower agents and put Compass at the forefront of real estate marketing’s shift from print to digital
- Help shape the voice of performance marketing, crafting written content that thousands of agents will use to better understand and power their performance efforts
What We Look For:
- Equipped with 4+ years of performance marketing and user acquisition across a range of digital channels; agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and discussions, action plans and campaigns that drive objectives
- Proven ability to partner cross-functionally and influence outcomes without direct reporting lines
- Excellent communication skills; you will quickly become the go-to-person for performance marketing insights for a range of audiences across locations
- Ability to create and scale processes without losing quality
- Familiar with ROAS and ROI models that drive meaningful business growth
- Solutions-oriented style and positive attitude