Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager - Therapist Recruitment to join our Marketing team. This role would be responsible for leading and managing the marketing efforts of growing our therapist and psychiatric network, as well as supporting minimal B2C acquisition efforts. We are looking for someone who has experience with paid acquisition and who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Lead day to day marketing functions related to therapist recruitment, including paid media (online and offline), job boards, reporting, and optimization
- Maintain ongoing partnership and communication with Clinical Network team
- Collaborate with larger paid acquisition team on consumer marketing efforts
- Drive daily campaign adjustments related to bidding, budgeting, targets, and creative optimizations
- Ad hoc reporting & analysis for structured experiments
- Coordinate with design on consistent and data-driven ad refreshes
- Research, evaluate and vet potential new vendors and channels for testing
- Additional duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or other communications focus preferred
- 3+ years experience in B2B or B2C paid media
- Proficient in Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, and LinkedIn Ads
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite experience, especially Excel
- Experience with Looker or Tableau
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.