Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
We are seeking an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join our global digital marketing team. As a Performance Marketing Manager at our company, you will be responsible for placing, optimizing, and reporting on ad campaigns across our paid digital channels.
This individual will be responsible for creating the digital journey to accompany our global integrated campaigns. He/she must have an expert understanding of touchpoints across the entire customer journey, and be able to use ad performance metrics as a guiding light for optimizations and improvements.
This position will work with our internal stakeholders and global campaigns team to ensure that our digital channels are optimized for conversions at every step of the digital journey.
In this role you will focus heavily on implementing ad packages across different channels in support of a campaign. You will also be required to package up the results from your campaigns into a digestible format to external stakeholders to shape content creation as well as local initiatives.
To be successful in this position, you should be comfortable in multiple platforms in multiple markets. In addition to this, you must work well in a team as there are several departments involved in the development process of the digital campaigns.
- Execute & optimize paid demand campaigns across various channels including, but not limited to: Google Ads, Google Display, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Develop an effective, data-driven optimization process to quickly identify and respond to changes in performance
- Monitor & improve current keywords used in search ads to increase volume while maintaining a low CPA
- Proactively find new channels and growth opportunities
- Pull and analyze reports to evaluate performance, set and communicate CPA benchmarks, and translate insights into actionable changes
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop a full-funnel marketing approach
- Track paid growth budget
- Convert qualitative and quantitative data into prioritized test plans and clearly articulate test hypotheses, success metrics and insights
- Seek and understand current industry trends/technologies to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition
- Min of 3 years experience in paid digital marketing - specifically social, search, and display, with a focus on acquisition
- Experience running global demand campaigns in the B2B market at a tech company preferred
- Proven track record of conducting, synthesizing, and applying user insights.
- Highly adaptable, comfortable with managing multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of A/B testing.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.