You'll work on:
- Product positioning: Refine Teachable’s positioning to stand out in the growing online course industry. Monitor competitors, industry shifts, and technology trends, then consolidate that information and communicate it to the company.
- Optimize our marketing site: Bring a data-driven approach to A/B testing the marketing site (teachable.com) to clarify our messaging, solidify our brand and benefits, and ultimately drive and own KPIs like product signups and lead conversion.
- Persona development: Conduct audience research, develop user personas, analyze the customer journey, and cultivate a deep knowledge of their needs. You'll be the champion for these personas across the company.
- Product feature releases: Work closely with the product team to manage product releases and feature change announcements. You'll work alongside product managers on targeted messaging and go-to-market strategies and campaigns for various audience segments and Teachable membership levels.
- Product education: Create product-specific content, which many include any of the following: about page, case studies (any format), webinars, email sequences, videos, landing pages, etc.
- You have 2+ years of experience as a Product Marketer (or very similar role launching products/features) at a SaaS company.
- You know SEO strategy and tools. You know how to analyze keyword gaps and opportunities, optimize sites and pages, set up backlinking and republishing strategies, and more. Proficiency in Google Analytics (or similar tool) is a must.
- You prefer making decisions based on data, and you have a proven track record owning campaigns and hitting targets. But you also value real human connections and see customers as people, not just numbers.
- You have experience leading audience research and development through surveys, interviews, and other strategies, and you have experience distilling tons of information into cohesive, succinct customer stories.
- You know how to craft a narrative and tell a story with a product, positioning our product to appeal to specific audience segments.
- You’re an organized person, and you’re skilled at managing projects end-to-end: brainstorming, planning, executing, managing tasks, and tracking project success.
- You’re a skilled writer, editor, and communicator, and you love connecting people and working across teams.
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our thousands of instructors have earned more than $150M to date, and we've raised $12.5m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC. At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.