Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices in Austin, Denver and Atlanta, Orchard has over 200 employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Product Marketing Lead to help launch new services and features to acquire new customers and convert leads to customers through targeted messaging in our digital product and email. As a member of Orchard’s product marketing team, you will become well versed in our customer’s journey and act as the voice of the customer across marketing, product, and operations.
This is a full time role that will report into the Director of Brand & Product Marketing and be based out of our growing New York office.
What You’ll Do Here
- Conduct research to inform positioning for new products and services
- Work closely with consumer product team to craft messaging and positioning for new launches
- Create written and video content to educate customers about Orchard’s product offerings
- Partner with CRM on strategy and messaging for Orchard’s database of homeowner leads
- Become an expert on the customer journey and identify opportunities to reduce friction for leads and customers
- Communicate with Orchard’s customers through surveys and interviews to better understand customer personas and prioritize areas of opportunity
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 6+ years of product marketing or other relevant experience at a fast-growing B2C company
- Experience with creating go-to-market strategies and leading cross-functional projects across an organization
- Stellar written and verbal communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- Ability to distill complex concepts down into easy to understand content for customers
- Skills that are equal parts creative and analytical; you should be equally comfortable in a design brainstorm and reviewing data in Excel or Looker
We're proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes as one of the best workplaces of 2020. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.