Product Marketing Manager, Catalog
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and enthusiastic Product Marketing Manager to help execute the go-to-market strategy for Collibra Catalog. The Product Marketing Manager for Collibra Catalog will help manage product and feature releases and develop marketing and enablement content by collaborating with the Product Management, Field, Enablement, and Marketing teams.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively. You have outstanding communication and writing skills and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities. You also have experience partnering with a diverse group of stakeholders to build consensus and drive projects forward.
A day in the life of a Product Marketing Manager, Catalog at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Director Product Marketing, Catalog, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Distill key product functionality into core product benefits and messaging that resonate with key audiences: Chief Data Officer, Chief Analytics Officer, Data Scientist, Business Analyst, amongst others.
- Develop enablement assets focused on helping our field team and partners understand target markets, buyer personas, pain points, and key product messages.
- Partner with product management and the broader marketing team to create engaging content such as datasheets, demo videos, blog posts, eBooks, whitepapers, presentations, and webinars.
- Drive cross-functional product and feature releases, coordinating the efforts of product management, enablement, marketing, field, and partners.
- Gather and analyze competitive data. Produce and maintain competitive intelligence tools and training.
- 5-8 years of total experience, with at least 5 years of experience in product marketing, preferably within an enterprise B2B SaaS company.
- Proven track record in developing compelling messaging and content for sales teams and customers.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to simplify messaging and tell a compelling and engaging story.
- Collaborative approach and ability to build strong relationships with the field, the broader marketing team, product management, and engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA preferred).
- Bonus, but not required, is domain expertise in data management or BI.
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package