Product Marketing Manager, Catalog
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
The Product Marketing Manager for Collibra Catalog will be responsible for helping to create and execute the go-to-market strategy for the product and for orchestrating the organization’s adherence to that strategy. This is a tremendously cross-functional role that sits in the center of our software product development efforts and our field evangelism efforts. Success in this role looks like serving as the driving force for our go-to-market, consistently increasing customer adoption and success.A day in the life of a Product Marketing Manager, Catalog at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Director Product Marketing, Catalog, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Distill key product functionality into core product benefits and messaging that resonate with key audiences: Chief Data Officer, Chief Analytics Officer, Data Scientist, Business Analyst, amongst others.
- Develop enablement assets focused on helping our field team and partners understand target markets, buyer personas, pain points, and key product messages.
- Partner with product management and the broader marketing team to create engaging content such as datasheets, demo videos, blog posts, eBooks, whitepapers, presentations, and webinars.
- Drive cross-functional product and feature releases, coordinating the efforts of product management, enablement, marketing, field, and partners.
- Gather and analyze competitive data. Produce and maintain competitive intelligence tools and training.
- 7-10 years of total B2B product marketing experience, with at least some experience working with enterprise BI and data analytics products
- A demonstrated ability to build trust and develop strong relationships with both the Field and Product Management teams
- You have demonstrated experience developing compelling messaging and content for sales teams and customers
- You are a pragmatic and practical self-starter; an outcomes-oriented person with high standards who can juggle multiple workstreams, loves to problem solve, and can efficiently guide a collaborative process
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills, and enjoy simplifying complex concepts and telling compelling, engaging stories to external audiences
- A good understanding of the sales process for enterprise software and how best to support field teams and equip them for success
- You thrive on challenge, take pride in being an excellent teammate, and have a passion for growth and excellence
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package