Product Marketing Manager, Privacy & Risk
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.\How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
The Product Marketing Manager for Collibra Privacy & Risk will be responsible for creating the go-to-market strategy for the product and for orchestrating the organization’s adherence to that strategy. This is a tremendously cross-functional role that sits in the center of our software product development efforts and our field evangelism efforts. Success in this role looks like serving as the driving force for our go-to-market, consistently increasing customer adoption, happiness, and success.A day in the life of a Product Marketing Manager, Privacy & Risk at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Director of Product Marketing and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Help drive definition, planning, and execution of the Data Intelligence Platform product line, in deep partnership with Product Management and the Field teams.
- Product Messaging and Positioning: Develop, refine, and collaborate with the broader Marketing team to implement high impact and differentiated positioning and messaging.
- Product Launch: Drive cross-functional product and feature releases, coordinating the efforts of product management, enablement, marketing, field, and partners.
- Field Enablement: Develop enablement assets focused on helping our field team and partners understand target markets, buyer personas, pain points, and key product messages.
- Market Awareness Generation: Partner with product management and the broader marketing team to create engaging content such as datasheets, demo videos, blog posts, eBooks, whitepapers, presentations, and webinars.
- Competitive Intelligence: Gather and analyze competitive data. Produce and maintain competitive intelligence tools and training.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Develop industry and product expertise and serve as an expert on our platform and products in support of marketing programs, field support, and analyst relations.
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B marketing, with at least some work experience in Governance, Rish and Compliance technology or a related field
- A demonstrated ability to build trust and develop strong relationships with both Field teams and Product teams
- You have demonstrated experience developing compelling messaging and content for sales teams and customers
- You are a pragmatic and practical self-starter; an outcomes-oriented person with high standards who can juggle multiple workstreams, loves to problem-solve, and can efficiently guide a collaborative process
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills, and enjoy simplifying complex concepts and telling compelling, engaging stories to external audiences
- A good understanding of the sales process for enterprise software and how best to support field teams and equip them for success
- You thrive on challenge, take pride in being an excellent teammate, and have a passion for growth and excellence
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package