Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement
Gameffective is seeking a Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement to be the liaison between the Marketing, Sales, and Product Teams Reporting to the CMO, this role will communicate the unique value proposition of the GamEffective platform and design/implement enablement tools and programs that support sales in growing the book of business.
As Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement, you will be based in New York, alongside our marketing and sales teams, and help the business as a skilled marketing “translator” who can uplevel complex technical ideas into straight-forward business values, balancing data-driven rigor with actionable insights.
You will help fuel the global Gameffective sales teams with effective, logical sales tools—verticalized where appropriate—including sales playbooks, presentations, competitive battlecards, and case studies. While you are a strong, logical writer, you also effectively design and promote visual tools to succinctly communicate our product positioning. Always backed up with data, this person credibly evaluates sales best practices, weaknesses, and training initiatives-all the while driving programs that resonate with sales team and marketplace realities.
You will serve as Product Marketing’s “Voice of the Customer”, feeding customer learnings across the organization and monitoring industry trends and the competitive landscape. You are adept in crafting competitive intel and differentiating Gameffective from other solution providers—influencing how we position ourselves against other rivals in impactful ways.
You’re a strong fit for this role if you are a self-starter who can take the initiative and adapt on-the-fly to evolving business needs and priorities, working effectively across teams, verticals, time zones, and cultures. You have the strategic vision to kick-off sales programs coupled with the energy (and the tact) to generate cross-department buy-in and support to see them through.
You are a cogent communicator and poised presenter who is able to demonstrate Gameffective’s benefits and values, in both literature and in person. You have a solid background in relevant industries like HRtech and Enterprise Tech. This role is ideal for someone with a strong background in “product feature-to-customer value” marketing translation, streamlining GTM processes, and a passion for helping sales teams “move the needle”.
- Communicate the business value proposition of the Gameffective products internally to the Product Marketing, Business Development, Account Management teams, and external to prospects and clients.
- Develop impactful messaging and collateral about our customers and campaign results in case studies, testimonials, presentations, and thought leadership that promote Gameffective to customers.
- Be the “Training Guru” and devise sales enablement programs for the global sales teams that ensure they are adequately trained and comfortable bringing the Gameffective products to customers.
- Foster strong relationships with customers to develop key use cases and customer success stories and testimonials.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Technical Writing, or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in digital/ technology product marketing (or equivalent) role. Some sales experience a plus, but not required.
- Deep knowledge in sales processes, customer life cycle management, and performance measurement.
- Proven ability as an articulate product evangelist with internal teams and external prospects/clients
- Demonstrated track record taking ownership of new programs resolving complicated issues
- Proven success in a fast-paced, high output working environment
- Demonstrated ability to think conceptually as well as engage in the detail.
- Strong, analytical problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation.
- Strong attention to detail, editing skills, analytical skills, and thorough understanding of technical documentation.
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges.
- Data-driven approach to prioritization of writing efforts and validation of results (ROI).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – need to be a great listener to understand the needs of the business and can convert product specifications into clear and easily understood features and functionality for the marketing and sales teams.