Product Marketing Manager
BentoBox puts restaurants online. We are transforming the hospitality industry by helping restaurants stay at the forefront of technology. Our simple and integrated platform gives restaurants industry-specific tools to manage their website and digital operations, delivered in a SaaS model. BentoBox powers industry leaders such as The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help us promote the value of our current product and new features to restaurants and hospitality groups around the globe. As our first dedicated Product Marketing Manager, you’ll have the unique opportunity to build the product marketing practice at BentoBox and influence how we position our platform in the market.
- Define and expand platform positioning and messaging to our customers, prospects and broader market based on the competitive landscape on an ongoing basis
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the restaurant industry and develop genuine empathy for buyers
- Develop customer personas and journeys to inform market positioning, pricing and roadmap
- Work closely with the product team to manage releases and campaigns for new product lines and features
- Support the customer success teams by providing collateral to both retain and upsell current customers
- Aid the sales team by providing content and research to serve the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel
- Improve the in-app experience for customers so they get maximum value from our platform
- Create and manage product training content and calendar
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision, and values
Skills and Attributes
- 2+ years in a role that influenced the creation, launch, and sale of digital products
- Proficiency in translating technical product concepts into compelling stories for a largely non-technical audience, clearly articulating the "why" as well as the "what"
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Understanding of product marketing best practices in a saas business model
- Knowledge of and passion for the hospitality industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit and approach to your work
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance, including vision and dental
- Flexible vacation plan
- Friday lunches
- Culture perks like dinners at BentoBox customers, cocktail classes, etc.