Product Marketing Manager at DoubleVerify
Who we are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What you’ll do
As DV continues to grow rapidly in size and complexity, the business has identified the need to strengthen its marketing team with the addition of a product marketing manager. The product marketing manager is responsible for understanding the competitive landscape, assembling appropriate market research, and collaborating closely with the sales team to inform the strategic positioning of products to customers, partners, and market influencers.
The product marketing manager will collaborate closely with sales, product and program managers to develop product positioning and messaging, collateral and sales activation materials. He or she will also be responsible for developing the go-to-market strategy and campaigns for cross-channel product promotion. In addition, the product marketing manager will work closely with the product manager to define media-worthy narratives relative to market challenges and innovations that can be addressed by our product suite and will help to articulate and evangelize these narratives internally and externally.
- Collaborate with product managers in developing a product brief that captures the market need, opportunity and key requirements for differentiation
- Help to define external and internal product architecture
- Complete analyses that help define market needs, competitive landscape and trends impacting product feature set and prioritization
- Develop the go-to-market strategy and internal and external communications plans for product launches and updates
- Create internal and external communications for product launches, including messaging, differentiators, product collateral, objection handling, competitive matrices, web copy, emails, social announcements, etc.
- Collaborate closely with product SMEs to create thought-leadership narratives around product innovation
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a related field from an accredited institution
- 3+ years’ experience with product marketing for a tech company, preferably in a start-up, media, tech, or advertising environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience executing market analysis and developing collateral in PowerPoint and other creative software
- Ability to work independently and/or facilitate communications across functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, team-based environment