Property Marketing Manager at Knotel
The Property Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and distribution of property specific branding and marketing collateral to drive the leasing efforts of Knotel spaces globally. This is a highly cross-functional role, working alongside Marketing, Growth, Workplace Strategy, and Real Estate teams.
What You’ll Do
- Develop Knotel’s property marketing tactics by creating and implementing a comprehensive, specific and measurable plan to build and enhance property image and reputation, enable sales and drive revenue
- Continue to help evolve Knotel’s brand strategy, including positioning, to the broker community
- Oversee the creation and execution of all marketing programs related to Knotel spaces, such as property flyers, lookbooks, property ads and in-space collateral
- Help manage, maintain and execute each project, demonstrating leadership and ownership throughout the entire life cycle of the project
- Create and keep calendars, timelines and processes for all property marketing initiatives
- Provide follow-up, clarity, and communication for each stage of all property marketing initiatives to relevant stakeholders
- Help source and organize internal and external marketing resources (photographers and other vendors) for delivery of projects on a timely basis
- Work with Knotel’s Creative Director to ensure that all messaging and materials are on brand
- Build global standards and processes for property marketing that serve all of our markets
- Analyze campaign and tactical performance and return on investment, adjusting as required to maximize effectiveness and efficiency. Clearly define marketing objectives, holding self, vendors, and future team accountable for results
Who You Are
- 4-6 years of experience in real estate or a property marketing role, ideally at a leading commercial real estate firm
- Extensive integrated marketing experience with a focus on managing detailed projects with multiple stakeholders on tight timelines
- Strong working knowledge of digital and social in addition to more traditional campaign forms
- Experience in email database management and interpretation of marketing analytics
- Self-starter who has the ability to both ideate and get his or her hands dirty
- Must be able to multi-task and see projects through to completion
- A systems thinker. You are process and data-driven, practiced at telling stories and demonstrating results with data
- Experience successfully working cross functionally with senior leaders
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation), negotiation and interpersonal skills
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.