Public Relations Manager
MakerBot is looking to hire a Public Relations Manager. This is a very exciting opportunity in an industry in hyper growth mode. We are a global leader in 3D Printing at the forefront of the 3D printing revolution. Come join our company and help fuel our growth!
We are searching for an experienced PR professional who can help to elevate our Brand and our voice within the target markets. The right candidate has a history of creating and executing on the PR strategy with a metrics driven mindset. This position will report to the VP of Marketing and be responsible for all PR activities across the organization.
In this role you will reestablish our Brand voice in the market with a clear focus on the B2B segments. You will be responsible for creating the PR strategy across each vertical we serve. This will include:
- Creating content for press releases, executive quotes, media alerts and product/story pitches.
- Researching and developing relationships with the media, analysts and other relevant thought leaders
- Creation of competitive analysis
- Plan and execute media events and new product introductions
- Metrics driven KPI’s with a focus on the coverage and placements in relevant media
- Management of media inquiries and product review programs
- Monitoring and reporting on all PR results
- Coaching of executives and other thought leaders in the organization on how to speak to the press
- Driving thought leadership strategy and assisting with speaking pitchess for trade shows and other industry events
- Support on Corporate messaging and positioning initiatives
- A vertical industry approach focusing on key B2B segments in the Professional and Education markets
- 5+ years of PR management experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Extremely strong writing skills
- Strong experience with B2B technology companies is a must ( experience in 3D Printing Is a big plus)
- Experience managing product review programs
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course all the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments that you would expect at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry and also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world.
MakerBot's connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals and educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.