Regional Marketing Specialist
MakerBot is looking for a Regional Marketing Specialist to help support our global marketing efforts. This is an excellent opportunity to help us grow our international presence. Located in our Brooklyn Headquarters, This role reports directly to the Senior Manager of Channel Marketing.
In this position, you will put your marketing skills and international knowledge to good use. We have regional offices located in Europe, Asia and Latin America and we need your help to drive our business to new heights.
With a strong US-based marketing team to back you, we need to expand our metrics-driven approach to marketing across the globe.
- Development and execution of the global marketing strategy including:
- Regional budget and revenue management
- Digital campaign execution
- Lead management
- Sales enablement
- Partner communication
- Regional website strategy
- Product promotions
- Marketing asset creation or translation and localization of existing materials
- Regional partner management
- Partner training
- New product launches
Your success in this role is directly tied to the overall P&L of the regional business. This position requires a strong entrepreneurial aptitude with a “get it done” approach. We need someone who is not afraid of testing new ideas with a focus on quickly measuring the results and making adjustments where necessary.
- 3+ years of Global marketing experience for a technology company
- German fluency
- Strong knowledge of the European markets preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course all the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments that you would expect at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry and also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world.
MakerBot's connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals and educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.