The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHAT WE DO:
The Commercial Activation team partners with Sales and Client Services to provide high-quality narratives on the products and services The Trade Desk has to offer its clients, including the development of RFPs and RFIs. The team works cross-functionally with product, marketing, business intelligence, training and other departments to ensure alignment with sales collateral and The Trade Desk’s client-facing materials, such as: capabilities, product features, roadmaps, advertising solutions, and positioning within the broader AdTech ecosystem.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Sales Marketing Specialist (Programmatic), you will:
- Think Strategically. Be a leading member of the team that identifies and analyzes business objectives and develops a story that clearly communicates The Trade Desk’s value to an advertiser’s marketing strategy.
- Know the Business. Become very familiar with The Trade Desk’s platform, product offering, resources, competitive advantages and, more generally, programmatic strategies.
- Be a Storyteller. Leverage Trade Desk’s industry-leading position and proprietary technology to, clearly and succinctly, articulate how we can help contribute to our clients’ health and growth.
You will have a passion for synthesizing complex solutions into simplified sales narratives. And you will be a natural leader in the sales process with an eye towards revenue generation.
- Upon handoff by sales, you will lead the RFP/RFI process, pulling together the team needed to craft the most optimal and tailored response. This includes completion of RFIs, plus collection and creation of the deck or other outward-facing materials.
- Work with those internally to develop the sales teams’ knowledge about key company initiatives and products, plus industry vertical insights.
- Partner with sales to understand the prospecting strategy, and to research brands, advertisers and marketplace trends that will focus on current marketing efforts, competition, and positioning.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Passionate about the AdTech ecosystem and/or programmatic industry.
- A strategic, analytical thinker and who can execute tactically to formulate a cohe sive narrative utilizing a data-driven approach.
- With 2-4 years of relevant experience in sales development, media planning, digital strategy, sales/corporate strategy or consulting; ideally within AdTech, the broader digital media industry, the television or streaming industry, at a SaaS company, or a media consulting firm
- A team player and collaborator who actively participates in and leads discussions, sharing best practices and knowledge.
- A self-starter and ‘scrappy’ individual who works well with ambiguity and takes initiative and ownership to get the job done.
- A great communicator, verbally and written, with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
- A quick learner who’s able to grasp new technology and product changes and - Meticulous attention to detail and able to produce high-quality work that represents The Trade Desk in-market.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products like PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Recipient of a bachelor’s degree from a four-year university.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.