Sales Operations Analyst at Crossix
We have an exciting opportunity with our Solutions Engineering team, which is responsible for facilitating and accelerating all aspects of our commercial success at Crossix. The Sales Operations Analyst will be involved in supporting all aspects of the sales process.
What You'll Do
- Organize and execute all supporting aspects of the sales process including feasibility, pricing, proposal creation and contracting
- Support proposal creation for sales team presentation of Crossix capabilities and sales opportunities
- Conduct feasibility assessments to determine if new and existing sales opportunities are supportable with existing company capabilities
- Write and curate RFP requests, maintaining consistent company messaging to clients
- Communicate effectively cross functionally to ensure alignment from marketing, sales, and client service teams
- Command a full understanding of Crossix capabilities, and be able to effectively communicate them
- Escalate issues, delays, and challenges, pairing each with suggested solutions
- Prepare and facilitate sales training on new materials and tools to maximize sales efficiency and scale
- Work to optimize all parts of sales process for consistent and fluid messaging and organizational process
What You've Done
- 2-3 years' of relevant sales operations experience
- Analytically-oriented problem solver
- Adaptable, flexible, and curious, with exceptional time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Interest in the power of “Big Data”
- Experience with Salesforce or sales enablement tools a plus
- Exposure to digital or direct marketing or healthcare a plus
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.