Salesforce Email Marketing Cloud Specialist (NYC) | Noodle Partners at Noodle
About Noodle Partners
Ten years ago, the Noodle Partners team helped invent online education. Ten years is an eternity in a tech-driven field, so now we’re re-reinventing how higher ed happens online. Measured against traditional Online Program Managers (OPMs), Noodle Partners brings programs online less expensively, with greater agility and in better alignment with universities’ goals.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 30% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched every semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach. Noodle Partners helps them reimagine what online learning can be.
- Beautiful office space in Edtech Factory off Union Square
- Competitive salary, 401K offering, and bonus plan
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the New York Health & Racquet Club to help you stay active
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
- Fully stocked break room with snacks and drinks
This position can be based in New York.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating new digital communication campaigns to drive better student conversions through comprehensive, cross-channel, communication journeys and experimental design.
Ultimately, you will be spending your days working to take our already existing database of prospective students and working tirelessly to ensure they’re converting into students over an 18-24-month period. This role requires an excellent operator who has the ability to analyze performance and numbers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor campaign performance and find opportunities to optimize the communication to reach business goals and objectives.
- Work closely with the Marketing Leads, Enrollment Leads and other internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for converting additional prospective students into applications and enrolled students.
- Monitor Journey Campaign performance, identifying opportunities to make them more effective, thereby driving better student generation.
- Create, fine-tune and optimize Customer Communication Journeys Emails/Text through A/B testing and multi-armed bandit techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of one year of experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalent
- 1 - 3 Years of Experience working in an email marketing setting
- Self-motivated, task oriented and highly organized.
- A proven attention to detail. You will be working with some of world’s oldest and most valuable brands and it is your job to protect them with every email and text message sent to their prospective students.
- Experience coding in HTML/CSS/AMPScript in order to ensure that emails display properly in multiple platforms and devices
- Experience with Journey Builder, Email Studio, Analytics Builder, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio strongly desired.
- Good understanding of marketing processes and experimentation
- Ability to manage and optimize campaigns / journeys.
- Track record analyzing in funnel campaign performance and finding areas of opportunity for increasing conversion.
- Creating and reporting upon A/B tests and multi-armed bandit optimization experiments.
- You will be managing your own tasks closely. Must be good at communicating with stakeholders and setting reasonable expectations around completion dates.
- Attention to detail is critical. You naturally check your work repeatedly before turning it in.
Please apply to this position if you feel that you meet most or all qualifications! We look forward to speaking to you about joining the team.