Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for an SEO specialist. You will build and execute strategies to lift Squarespace’s organic visibility internationally and across devices. You will not only improve Squarespace’s SEO and accessibility for all users, but consult into future SEO releases that will further help all Squarespace websites. You will be encouraged to work with both the product and marketing teams to ensure Squarespace SEO is within our roadmap and our prioritized marketing efforts.
The SEO strategist will collaborate with the content marketing and product marketing teams to ensure SEO best practices throughout releasing new experiences for our users. This is an opportunity to reach a massive audience creatively while building a technical foundation for our digital properties and that of our users.
The SEO specialist will report to the Head of SEO.
- Collaborate with content, customer operations, and product to produce SEO-enriched content across Squarespace digital properties
- Manage our keyword growth strategy across numerous TLDs and sub-domains
- Optimize backlink profiles of Squarespace properties and building hierarchical relationships between our owned content
- Provide technical insight into Squarespace SEO performance and identifying actionable opportunities along with enterprise level audits
- Consult with your partners to build SEO strategy for Squarespace product marketing
- Help shape the future of Squarespace SEO for our properties and that of our customers
- You have a minimum 4 years’ experience developing and executing SEO strategies and processes
- You have experience managing a keyword strategy, tracking keyword growth opportunities, and integrating a content marketing plan into overall keyword and traffic development
- You have an advanced knowledge of SEO platforms, tools, and services
- You have experience with web analytics platforms and how they integrate organic and direct traffic (ex: Google Analytics, Adobe, Splunk)
- You have experience managing the relationship between organic and paid search (and other marketing channels). Hands on PPC-experience is a plus
- You have experience publicly sharing SEO insights and performance throughout a large organization as a representative of the channel
- You have strong quantitative skills and are experienced manipulating and analyzing large sets of data
- You keep up to date with search engine marketing trends, algorithm updates, and user interface enhancements