Senior Associate, Demand Generation
SevenRooms is transforming hospitality. We help restaurant, hotel, nightclub and entertainment operators create and cultivate personal relationships with their guests. Our reservation, seating and guest engagement platform boosts revenue and enables personalized service and marketing.
We’re searching for a demand generation professional to help accelerate SevenRooms’ growth. Reporting to the Director, Demand Generation, the Senior Associate, Demand Generation will help drive the marketing strategy forward and be responsible for creating and executing on projects focused on high growth across our focused segments and markets. The role includes many aspects of demand generation, including email marketing, partnership marketing, paid marketing, and content marketing campaigns. This person will work closely with all parts of the Sales and Marketing teams to help drive business growth.What You'll Do
- Create and implement programs to drive demand for SevenRooms’ Sales team.
- Manage multiple email campaigns from start to finish, including planning, testing, evaluating, and reporting.
- Support campaign needs across paid marketing channels, including Google Adwords, social media advertising, and more in partnership with our digital agency.
- Oversee and executive paid content distribution across third party partners and publications.
- Develop and optimize lead nurturing campaigns to address buyers in different stages of the buyer funnel.
- Segment priority contact lists and personalize emails, direct mail efforts, and pre-event communications based on recipients' interests and needs.
- Run A/B tests for creative, copy, and calls to action to optimize for opens, clicks, and conversion.
- Identify content, assets and offers to leverage for all prospect campaigns; utilize existing content and generate ideas / requests to fill content gaps.
- Optimize campaigns and channels to drive more leads for the sales funnel.
- Analyze and report on relevant performance metrics.
- 3-5 years experience in B2B marketing and/or digital marketing.
- Worked with Salesforce or comparable CRM system.
- Working knowledge of Marketo, or similar marketing automation software.
- Strong writing skills, and experience writing for a range of audiences.
- Analytical skills and use data to make all decisions.
- Passion for experimenting, measuring results, and iterating on them.
- Desire to work across teams on projects that move the needle.
- You are a skilled project manager and can juggle many projects at once.
- Knack for innovation, always bringing new ideas to the table, and willing to take risks.
- Well-versed in a wide variety of demand generation tools and strategies (Google Adwords, social media advertising).
- Desire to work on a fast growing team that moves quickly, and often changes course based on data and business needs.
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.