Senior Associate, Marketing Automation at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Campaign Operations as an individual contributor, the Senior Associate of Marketing Automation will be responsible for developing and building strategic enhancements to advance innovation of our digital marketing processes, marketing tech infrastructure and ability to efficiently and effectively execute campaigns. We’re looking for someone that is passionate and has a unique combination of skills including Marketo instance optimization, campaign design and implementation.
- Build and execute cross-channel communications, campaigns and nurture programs in a flexible and timely manner.
- Manage set-up and configuration of email campaigns ensuring deliverability.
- Provide reporting metrics within Marketo to key stakeholders.
- Ensure Marketo programs are set up properly for tracking across acquisition and lead lifecycle across all channels.
- Work with stakeholders to create and implement test strategies, including A/B multivariant testing that maximizes conversions.
- Supreme attention to detail to prevent issues from arising and great at troubleshooting and resolving quickly, if they do.
- Create and develop process documentation for new and existing users to help scale the team.
- Understanding and knowledge of data best practices to ensure data integrity and data hygiene across Marketo and CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Solid knowledge of email best practices and compliance.
Who you are:
- You have experience with Marketo (3+ years), SFDC, and related platform integrations (i.e. Bizible, Splash, Zoom, etc). Marketo Certified preferred.
- You are data-driven, and a continual learner. You’re always researching new strategies and techniques to continuously improve your programs.
- You have 4+ years of work experience and 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing.
- You are both equal parts strategist and practitioner. Hands-on experience is necessary.
- You are goal-oriented and not afraid to set stretch targets and potentially fall short.
- You have excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment.
- You are detail-oriented and are an excellent communicator
- Understanding and knowledge of HTML and CSS optimized for email and landing page development and deployment.
- Understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle.
Our Compensation and Benefits (for Colorado residents only)• Base Compensation Range: $60,800 - $199,500
In accordance with Colorado law, the range provided is The Trade Desk’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. The Trade Desk also offers a competitive benefits package. Click here to learn more.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.