Senior Associate, Product Marketing at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Product Marketing team sits at the nexus of customer needs, the product roadmap, competitive environment, and the organization’s go-to-market activities. We are seeking a Product Marketing Senior Associate who will work closely with key product and business teams to help develop product positioning, assist in the execution of global product launch campaigns and tactics, and support the overall go-to-market strategy for new products and features.
- Support go-to-market initiatives, campaigns, and key projects.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and develop close partnerships across client services, sales, product, partnerships, and the broader marketing team.
- Drive global communications and coordination with the global product marketing team and the wider marketing organization.
- Support the product go-to-market process from the development pipeline to beta and into general availability, including product messaging, collateral development, sales training, and market education.
- Create internal and external product/service/solution training materials.
- Execute competitive research and develop assessment of competitive landscape.
- Collateral support includes: writing case studies, one sheets, gathering information across teams, global meeting coordination and project management.
You’re passionate about innovative technology and bringing it to market. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a quick learner. You’re a talented storyteller and can translate complex technical concepts into clear, concise, and compelling value propositions. You love collaborating with teammates and across other departments around the world. You’re strategic and like seeing your strategy through to the end. You possess superb organizational and project management skills and care about the details but can also execute big picture strategy. You’re collaborative, creative, and intellectually curious.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Two to four years of experience in marketing, preferably in ad tech
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- An aptitude for technology and understanding technical concepts
- Interest in the B2B advertising/marketing technology space
- Ability to prioritize and be hands-on
- Commitment to exceptional output
- A creative approach and fresh ideas to sustained marketing campaign
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.