Senior CRM Manager at Orchard
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:37 p.m. (EST) on Saturday, November 9, 2019
Perch is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it all, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy.
Every year in the U.S. $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty. Perch offers a modern alternative, making one of life’s biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –so stress free, fair and simple that people cannot imagine any other way.
Perch is headquartered in New York City and has 100+ employees in New York and Texas. We have raised $250 million in financing from top tier investors including: FirstMark, Accomplice and Juxtapose.
The Senior CRM Manager reports to our Head of Growth and is responsible for driving customer leads into signed customers. Given the high consideration around purchasing a home, lead nurture plays a critical role at Perch. This role will own all consumer-facing email and SMS for Perch. In this role you will:
- Focus on lead nurture via email and SMS across existing drip campaigns and new ones you will create
- Own responsibility for both the content within email and SMS, as well the deployment
- Develop lead nurture campaigns in our email platform, Iterable, for different customer segments and services
- Create our home shopping automated emails (ie notifications of new homes listed that meet your needs)
- Consistent and thoughtful approach to A/B testing - we’re not just testing for the sake of testing. We seek to test things that move the needle.
- Execute one-off campaigns in email, including seasonally relevant content and winback campaigns.
The Right Candidate
- Believes our email content can truly be valuable to our customers and, in delivering that value, can drive real business impact.
- Uses data to inform decision-making and goal setting
- Possesses strong writing skills that they leverage to develop new email campaigns as needed
- Gets their hands dirty and has a no-task-too-small approach to their role
- Has empathy for our customer and the gravity of the decision they’re making - and uses that to inform strategy
- Exhibits a consistently strong drive for results with a desire to make an impact every single day
- 3+ years in hands-on CRM/email marketing including depth in working with mid-level/enterprise ESP
- Experience building complex drip campaigns and automated communications
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Bachelor’s degree
- Growth stage startup experience a plus
Read Full Job Description