Senior Customer Marketing Manager
This role, while highly collaborative with marketing, will be part of the Client Success team with empowered responsibility for overall strategy and execution to help move the needle on renewals/ upsells and customer engagement. Reporting directly to the VP of Customer Success and dotted lining to the VP of Marketing, you bring 3- 5 years of SMB customer marketing experience to the table. Your quiver for success includes your ability to deliver out-of-the-box engagement campaigns and education programs that raise awareness, relevancy and consideration of Doctor.com solutions.
Before you submit your resume, please know that this role is not for the faint of heart. If you are motivated by a true love for customers and influencing behaviors, if you have a track record for delivering legendary results, and if you know you have what it takes to take on challenges and emerge stronger than before, then, read on. We have notoriously rigorous hiring standards, especially for customer facing roles like this. If you remain excited this is where you truly shine, send us a copy of your resume and a cover letter with an example of a successful customer initiative you are proud to share with the world.
- Develop and execute the strategy for Doctor.com SMB customers, including integrated multi-channel programs, persona-based drip programs, customer education programs, quarterly newsletter, new product launch plans, and more.
- Develop collaborative internal relationships with Customer Success and Product teams to understand, prioritize and address customer goals and objectives.
- Work closely with Customer Success and Marketing to solicit, develop and share our customer stories and testimonials to the world.
- Work with Marketing Ops to setup and maintain best practices on the customer marketing infrastructure for campaigns, workflows, lists, notifications and reporting for Customer Success.
- Track and analyze campaign effectiveness and provide adjustments as required to ensure overall success.
- Be a role model for the company culture and live into our standard of performance.
- Love of customers and influencing behaviors!
- Minimum 3+ years of impactful customer marketing experience (customer education, field events, onboarding, product launch, drip programs, customer success stories) in an SMB SaaS environment.
- Experience with multiple channel marketing including email, webinar, landing page optimization, SEM, social media and content marketing.
- A strategic thinker with creativity, curiosity and tenacity to execute effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in Salesforce.com and marketing platforms (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot).
- A strong bias for action, can be scrappy and work quickly with fast turnarounds.
- Experience in SaaS healthcare.
- Experience in using Gainsight a plus.
- Entrepreneurial drive, creativity and demonstrated ability to achieve stretched goals.
Benefits include: Equity, 100% covered vision/ dental/health insurance, 401K, flexible PTO, discounted gym membership at NYHRC, paid maternity/paternity leave, fully stocked kitchen, pet friendly.