Senior Customer Marketing Manager
Working alongside the Director of Marketing, the Senior Customer Marketing Manager will own the email strategy, from leading and directing campaigns to inception and execution, including post-campaign analysis. S/he will be responsible for growing and maintaining the Knotel customer database through the development of acquisition, retention and re-engagement strategies. The role will use data, insights and a consumer mindset to drive lifecycle programs and create personalized communications through the email channel.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for creating compelling email and push marketing campaigns centered around effective lifecycle management.
What You’ll Do
- Develop the CRM marketing plan, strategy and budget at an international scale. Be a major contributor to Knotel’s fast-paced growth and scale.
- Manage day-to-day email operations, continuously optimize campaigns, and track results regularly
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the execution of the email marketing plan and collaborate to the creation and tracking of holistic marketing campaigns
- Partner with the Content team for the creation and optimization of email strategy and campaigns
- Design and optimize email marketing automation journeys for timely & relevant communications
- Create a marketing calendar for email, triggers and mobile communications including (1) messaging, (2) CTA and campaign objective, (3) testing/optimization, (4) segmentation, (5) creative requirements, and (6) frequency
- Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Be a brand advocate
Who You Are
You are an expert on customer segmentation, engagement marketing, targeting, and database marketing methods and thrive when moving quickly and wearing many different hats. You're fully comfortable working cross-functionally and on multi-channel marketing strategies and are outcomes-driven, analytical, and constantly looking to optimize. You also have the following:
- 4+ years in email marketing and CRM
- Ability to think big picture but also sweat the details
- Ruthless prioritization skills
- Startup experience a plus
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.