Senior Digital Marketing Associate
Who are we?
Vestwell believes that all Americans should have easy access to a retirement account which is why we've created a digital platform that makes it simpler to offer and administer 401(k) plans. By combining the expertise of an advisor with the sophistication of a technology provider, we've modernized the retirement offering while removing traditional friction points. As a result, advisors get an easy button for expanding their business, employers get a cost-effective solution without the administrative burden, and employees get a user-friendly portal them helps them achieve their long term savings goals.
With backing from leading FinTech and FinServ investors, as well as a growing team of dedicated professionals of strong industry pedigree, Vestwell is at the forefront of change in the $7 trillion 401(k) market. Our team believes in the mission we've set out to achieve and we're working hard to get there. We're ambitious, honest, thoughtful, and fun. Oh, and we're really good at ping pong.
Who are we looking for?
We are on the hunt for an experienced Digital Marketer to manage Vestwell's digital sales and marketing efforts including lead generation, customer acquisition, and ongoing engagement. The digital marketer will leverage technology (Pardot, Salesloft, and Salesforce) to create an automated lead gen engine and enhance our customer communication strategy. S/he will also drive our social media to further secure Vestwell's position as an industry thought leader and drive engagement amongst the retirement community.
An ideal candidate has experience with marketing automation including building, implementing, and evaluating campaigns across multiple demographics. S/he should see social media as a door for owning thought leadership and have a proven track record of leveraging campaigns that drive engagement. Perhaps more importantly, all candidates should count detail-oriented, articulate, efficient, and creative as amongst their most valuable assets. Last, but certainly not least, the person we hire must embody an entrepreneurial spirit and be driven by the fast paced, challenging, and collaborative environment of a growing start-up.
What will you be doing at Vestwell?
- Build an automated digital marketing engine that leverages multi-channel marketing initiatives to drive lead generation
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to support the development of compelling content and creative digital assets
- Implement segmentation strategies to effectively target cross-industry leads
- Develop successful digital campaigns across email, social, and web channels
- Support efforts to engage followers and establish a community of key retirement industry influencers
- Manage vestwell.com updates, blog posts, and other enhancements related to our marketing site
- Apply SEO And SEM strategies to increase visibility of content
- Track and analyze marketing effectiveness through metrics and dashboards
- Stay current with digital and social media trends and tools and recommend new innovations to support marketing/content distribution efforts
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- 4-6 years of B2B digital marketing, content creation, and social media experience
- A constant drive to improve top-of-the-funnel lead generation
- Proven success in using CRM, website, and social media analytics tools
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms (Pardot experience preferred)
- Significant experience evaluating and improving upon marketing metrics
- Experience with basic HTML
- Indesign experience a plus
- Self-starter who can operate well in a collaborative team environment and adapt effectively to changing business priorities/strategies.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, adapt to changing needs, and tackle new challenges daily!
- Experience with Segment, Looker, Mixpanel, and/or Tableau a plus
We’re an early stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness at Vestwell and, as such, offer competitive health coverage, an open vacation policy, cappuccino & healthy snacks, and a bright, comfortable office with lots of workspace options so you can be comfortable and as productive as possible. And naturally we have a great 401(k) plan!
Please note we don't ask about salary history from any applicant and salary history is not a factor in a hiring decision.