Senior Director, Global Campaigns & Demand Generation at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
Our Marketing team in New York is looking for a Senior Director, Global Campaigns & Demand Generation!
You will report to the VP of Enterprise Marketing and lead a team of 10 people across Gympass' three regions (US, Europe, and Latam). In this role, you will be responsible for generating awareness to increase top of funnel leads to accelerate our corporate sales pipeline, by using a broad portfolio of B2B marketing tactics across the entire campaign lifecycle. You will collaborate closely across other marketing teams and commercial leadership in all markets, with a primary focus on the US.
- Define our global and regional marketing campaigns strategy, structure and implementation process, setting clear goals and measuring effectiveness to drive efficiency
- Develop integrated multi-touch, multi-channel campaigns to support the effort of local BDRs and AEs with an Account-Based approach
- Lead the content team to build the evolution of the content strategy by evaluating the effectiveness of different content in different campaigns, collecting the needs and identifying opportunities across all markets, with the focus in the US, and working with the content team, design team and external agencies on defining the content calendar and producing the different assets (blog posts, e-books, whitepapers, etc)
- Coordinate all inbound lead generation and nurture activities across all digital channels (Email Marketing, Digital Paid Media, Landing Pages, etc), coordinating efforts across global, regional and local teams
- Ensure your lead pipeline is effectively landing into the right follow up channel, and that salespeople know how to best engage with each prospect, with the support of the Martech and Ops team
- Work with Product Marketing, Digital Growth, Field Marketing, Branding, and Corporate Communications to shape campaign themes, advise on marketing mix and investments for each program and align on implementation plans
- Work with Martech, Ops & Analytics teams to measure campaign performance and advise on course corrections needed as campaign execution unfolds
- Partner with Product Marketing to translate the product message into compelling prospective clients acquisition and conversion tactics
- Meet with Digital Growth to optimize our SEO, SEM, Display, and digital demand generation programs, optimizing campaign performance with an eye to budget performance and KPIs
- Partner with PR and Social Media teams to integrate these channels into campaigns to ensure our message to our audience is consistent in all touchpoints
- Act as the pivotal element between Marketing and Sales, collaborating, educating, influencing the sales team (SDRs, BDRs, and AEs) with the goal of optimizing the conversion rates in the B2B pipeline
- Monitor and report KPIs and ROI of B2B Demand Gen initiatives for Regional and Global leadership
- Partner with the commercial finance team to measuring CAC and LTV
WHO YOU ARE
- A marketing professional with 10+ years of experience with a proven track record of executing successful B2B Demand Gen initiatives (e.g. email, paid marketing, outbound, inbound, social)
- You have experience with managing people/teams and a proven ability to develop and inspire
- Solid understanding of Inbound/Account-Based Marketing
- Strong ability to educate and manage relationships with internal sales stakeholders
- Proven success with B2B in the US market in the SaaS industry (experience with Human Resources services/product is preferred)
- Demonstrated experience with Marketing Automation (ie. Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua), Outbound (SalesLoft, Apollo, Outreach), CRM (Salesforce), ABM platforms (6sense, Demandbase) and Content Tools (PathFactory, Uberflip)
- Strong analytical skills, being able to clearly set quantifiable goals, and experience in measuring results and ROI of marketing campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to influence and engage sales team and commercial leadership to get their buy-in and support
- Global mindset, with proven experience working with cross-cultural teams
- You're hands-on, agile and hustle: willing to get into execution when needed, constantly look for insights from the data, execute and run quick hypothesis tests to drive fast growth
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.