Senior Growth Lead, Awara
Greater NYC Area
Resident is an industry-leading startup in the Direct-to-Consumer mattress and home furnishings category. Since our founding of the award-winning Nectar Sleep in 2016, we have since launched additional new brands with the same mission of making inspiring products people love coming home to.
Every part of our company is built around growth, experimentation and velocity. If you believe in the importance of data-driven decision making, naturally curious and possess a truly customer-centric orientation, we might just be the right company for you!
About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior Growth Lead to own all growth-related marketing and product tasks for our Awara brand. This role is responsible for driving bottom-line growth, utilizing a diverse mix of marketing, product, and growth levers both conventionally and in new novel ways. As part of a lean brand dedicated team, this role will work with product managers, marketers, engineers, copywriters and designers to fix, improve, and change anything and everything to drive overall improvements to bottom-line KPIs. The ideal candidate has proven experience owning end to end growth in eCommerce (or similar).
- Balance marketing and product responsibilities to surpass growth goals in terms of conversion rate, AOV, LTV, revenue per session, referral revenue etc.
- Create and test new growth strategies and channels to fuel net new customer acquisition end-to-end, working with marketing, product, and sales.
- Make informed product and marketing decisions based on data and analytics; A/B testing
- Pivot between contributing to high-level decisions and understanding the low-level implications of those discussions
- Create and empower a collaborative, growth-centric culture across the team and company
- Work closely with the Awara General Manager to drive growth while working with a team of in house resources, contractors, and agencies to drive projects to completion. (Product Designers, Engineers, Researchers, Data Analysts, Marketers and Copywriters)
- 3-5 years of relevant growth experience in either a B2C or B2B SaaS setting
- Can fluently speak marketing, product, and growth.
- Has owned all funnel metrics, key biz metrics for an entire brand
- Strong analytics background in performance marketing and funnel optimization
- Experience using research insights and behavioral data to inform designs which solve user problems to achieve business goals
- A self-starter who is proactive and dedicated to getting results
- You like to “wear multiple hats”
- You believe that no problem is too small, just as comfortable coming up with a plan as you are executing it
- Enthusiastic giver and receiver of feedback; comfortable managing conflict
- Proven ability to execute in a fast-paced environment
Benefits of working here:
- Collaborate daily with some of the brightest minds in e-commerce
- Strong distributed workforce culture with talent located all over the globe
- Great benefits and perks to meet you and your families’ growing needs
- Free mattress of your choice following 90 days of full-time employment
- Internet Retailer named us the fastest growing e-commerce retailer in North America
- Built In NYC named Resident a “Best Place to Work in 2020” company
Read Full Job Description