Senior Growth Marketing Manager at Betterment
Betterment’s Growth Marketing team is responsible for introducing prospective customers to the financial products that will help them live better. Guided by our passion for this mission, we get excited about working together -- across marketing channels -- on new, innovative ways to do so. The Senior Growth Marketing Manager role, with its focus on Affiliate and Partnership marketing is a critical part of this team and objective as it’s most often through these channels that we’re able to tell the most robust story about what Betterment can do for our users.A Day in the Life:
- You’ll own Betterment’s affiliate program end to end -- offer development, content update communications and compliance due diligence, platform manager (e.g., Impact Radius) management, analytics, reporting -- in order to acquire high-quality customers
- Optimize program structure and efficiency through routine ROI analysis and partner negotiations
- Explore, scope, and stand up other partnership-based and co-marketing growth opportunities
- Embody our test and learn mindset by developing tests and iterating on learnings in-program and across channels
- Partner with internal teams and stakeholders (other growth marketing channel managers, product managers, data engineering, analytics, legal and compliance, etc) to expand and operationalize channel growth
- Highly experienced in affiliate program management for a fast-paced, data-driven, and high-growth brand
- Direct hands-on experience with affiliate partnership platforms such as Impact Radius
- Robust understanding of quantitative concepts around driving and measuring performance and ROI
- Keen business sense and an ability to critically assess all facets of a partnership
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data from various reporting models (attribution, platform, proprietary, etc) in order to draw insights and steer optimizations and testing
- Experience working in an integrated digital marketing team, bonus points for hands-on experience managing other acquisition channels
- Passion for disrupting an industry and being part of a team directly responsible for growing the customer base
Joining Betterment means joining a community of folks passionate about change, being on a team that cares for your health and well-being, and being on a journey of non-stop growth and evolution.
- You’ll join a Community:
- Betterment is a place to bring your best self. We welcome families (and pets) for all our activities such as lunches, company retreats, and celebrations.
- Make meaningful connections with your peers through interest groups, sports clubs, social events, meetups, and regular knowledge sharing.
- You’ll stay Happy and Healthy:
- Regardless of where you are, we will ensure you're well set up and cared for, through gym reimbursements, a customizable workstation, enrollment in our 401(k) service, flexible parental leave, and a whole suite of thoughtful benefits.
- You’ll have unlimited paid personal and vacation days, and a team that cares about your whole life, not just what you’re working on.
- You’ll Learn & Grow:
- Enhance your skills and abilities through Betterment University courses and additional spending for outside learning.
- Contribute to our knowledge and transparent workspace through mentoring and career coaching programs, weekly company meetings, show & tells and BetterDev.
Please note that Betterment is dedicated to providing accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you need accommodations at any point throughout the interview process, please reach out to [email protected]About Betterment
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $22 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers’ long-term returns and lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, and other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies and uses technology to deliver them to more than 500,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, and Betterment for Business. Learn more.Come join us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.