Senior Manager, Brand Marketing at Grubhub
Grubhub is a place where innovation and teamwork drive results. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas, and encourages innovative thinking that pushes our brand and connection to diners forward - well, Grubhub might just be right for you.
The Impact You Will Make
Impact you will make:
- Managing our brand, to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to resonate with the right target audience(s) and drive awareness and desired response/conversion
- Managing brand content strategy and distribution across owned and paid channels
- Oversee the development and execution of integrated brand marketing campaigns
- Manage two team members and external agency partners
- Own the effective deployment and ROI on our brand marketing budget
- Work across departments and functional roles
What You Bring to the Table
- At least 7 years of experience in building a consumer brand and growing consumer products / services, with expertise in strategy, marketing, research / insights, branding; advertising agency is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Previous experience managing people is a must
- Experience across all key marketing channels including TV, OOH, social, email, search, direct mail, digital, experiential, etc.
- Results-driven at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Dedication to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for all projects
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Proven project management skills and agile multi-tasker
- You must be a natural leader and team player who has a talent for building positive relationships across a wide range of stakeholders.
- You must be both highly-strategic and creative. You sweat the details and you must be fun to work with.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
- Must be willing to travel as needed
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.