Senior Manager, Field Marketing at Gympass
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.Job Purpose
We are looking for a Field Marketing Senior Manager to lead regional field marketing initiatives for the United States. In this role, you will report to the Global Field Marketing Director and work closely with other verticals of the Global Marketing team, specially Content & PR and Growth. Your responsibilities will include consolidating demand and driving regional pipeline generation, using different channel marketing campaigns at a regional/local level, with a focus on events and local partnerships. As Field Marketer, you will have to partner closely with local leadership and sales teams, identifying regional opportunities and localizing global marketing initiatives.What You’ll Do...
- Liaise with local leadership (Regional Manager, US Country Manager, Head of B2B and Engagement, Gyms) on all Field Marketing initiatives to develop regional marketing plans that align with Global Marketing Strategies and support sales objectives
- Map opportunities, prioritize, negotiate and execute local events
- Report on regional events results and budget
- Manage regional partnerships and relationship with organizations and influencers, identifying local opportunities for cooperation (NGO, companies, advisors, influencers…) and evaluating and organizing co-marketing or shared initiatives
- Execute local events, including but not limited to: contracts and payments control, alignment with partners on execution and logistics, alignment with BDD/BDR team on strategy, execution and logistics, select, brief and manage providers (booth, brand activations)
- Partner with Global Content and Growth team to deliver and integrated marketing strategy, including content for presentations and paid media campaigns, production of collaterals from events (videos, photos, testimonials) and success cases, demand gen campaigns and request on local opportunities for press releases and PR pitches
- Proven track record in developing and executing integrated marketing tactics with a focus on events - B2B marketing experience is highly desirable
- Strong sales process knowledge, understanding how sales teams consume marketing leads and drive pipeline development
- Capable of working closely with internal stakeholders and customers
- Enthusiastic team player with ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Solid event organization experience
- People management and leadership skills
- Experience working across matrixed organizations to drive desired outcomes
- Experience in global multi-cultural organizations and global marketing team
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays and a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.