Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
The role / What’s the opportunity?
Thirty Madison’s vision is to be the best place to receive chronic healthcare - and the best place to build a chronic healthcare business. As part of that vision, we are looking for a hands-on, functional leader to expand our market research capabilities and methodology .
The optimal candidate will have experience conducting market research in the healthcare space, gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and synthesizing, developing and effectively communicating insights. They will be an SME for quantitative and qualitative research methods - when and how to best apply in the product development lifecycle. They will bring a track record of success with managing multiple, simultaneous research projects with varying clinical complexity. This position will report to the VP of Launch within the Expansion and Enablement team that evaluates new conditions and supports new business units through market launch. In addition, this individual will work closely with Platform, Clinical Leadership and Business Units leadership to quickly identify opportunity white space and iteratively test solutions. This role, while flexible in the short-term, is based in New York.
Responsibilities / What will I be doing? / You will…
- Design and execute generative and evaluative qualitative and quantitative research supporting all stages of the product development lifecycle - from discovery to in-market launch
- Conduct competitive and comparative landscape analysis to identify trends and determine opportunities for growth and market size
- Synthesize data from a variety of sources and distill relevant insights into strategic recommendations for our cross-functional partners and business units
- Develop business and financial model recommendations by conducting population-based segmentation in an applicable market and/or therapeutic area
- Continuously improve upon Thirty Madison’s research methodology and thought leadership while serving as a SME for best research practices
Qualifications / What skills do I need? / You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 7+ years of user research experience or market research with new product innovation experience, ideally within the healthcare space
- Ability to synthesize and translate data from primary research and other sources into a cohesive and compelling storyline with a focus on insight development and recommendations
- Proven track record in applying the right research method given the objectives and effectively creating research plans to validate hypotheses
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple, simultaneous research projects
- Healthcare experience is a strong plus, passion for building better patient experiences for chronic conditions is a must!
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.