Senior Marketing Analyst, Media Analytics at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to join the Marketing Analytics team. You will help shape Marketing strategy and uncovering opportunities for growth through informed recommendations and analytics. The scale and scope of our marketing activities (from award-winning ad campaigns to multi-product CRM efforts to international partnerships) means you will attack complex, interesting, and impactful questions.
You will work with all Marketing functions to increase growth and expand Squarespace's user-base, with a focus on supporting our in-house Media team as they execute and optimize full-funnel campaigns across Brand and DR goals and online and offline channels. You will be a central resource with ownership of multiple project lanes and support several data-centric needs, from developing reporting, to campaign experiment design, to data-driven guidance on creative and media strategy. You will also work with our Data Science, Data Engineering, FP&A, and Product teams, partnering with your counterparts to surface insights and provide recommendations that directly affect our business across the company. If you are excited to support a diverse set of strategic plans with the common goal of growing and engaging our user base, then this role is right for you.
This role is based in our New York City headquarters.
- Partner across the business to support marketing programs and growth goals, report on performance, determine measurement approaches, produce insights, and set strategy for new challenges
- Oversee data pipelines, including researching and maintaining data to enrich and enhance marketing data assets
- Manage and expand existing dashboards and reporting, surface insights to business users, and democratize data access that empowers teams to better understand and act on data and metrics
- Perform exploratory analyses on large volumes of data; extract, package and present recommendations to partners to inform marketing decisions
- Partner with Data Science and Data Engineering to build infrastructure that supports analytical rigor and to develop models and tools that improve business impact
- Identify problems and opportunities through data analysis and help support the teams in developing strategic solutions
- 4+ years experience in analytics function with an advertising agency, ad tech company or supporting a Marketing team
- Experience supporting Media programs specifically; familiarity with metrics and measurement strategies across Brand and DR goals and online and offline channels.
- Mastery of SQL, experience with Python, BI reporting (i.e. Chart.io, Looker, Tableau) and databases (dimensional and relational), including data ingestion and transformation.
- Advanced Excel/google sheets skills including pivots, vlookups, ability to build complex formulas
- Experience developing analytical frameworks, metrics to measure ongoing performance and understand important performance drivers
- Experience with experimental design and analysis
- Knowledge of marketing tech stack and digital data technologies (DMPs, GA, pixel tracking)
- Transform data into a digestible and presentable story based on the audience
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.