Senior Product Marketing Manager
Reports to: VP, Marketing
Help shape the future of how people experience the digital world. You'll be at the forefront of an exciting shift in how digital identity authentication allows companies and consumers to transact with trust in the digital world.
We’re actively looking to add exceptional people to our team who align with how we envision ourselves culturally and professionally. As a lens to how outsiders see Payfone, you will represent a team of people who love what they do and who they work with.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will provide all product marketing support and materials for your product portfolio to sales and business development teams, across different market segments and to external parties such as prospects, partners and analysts. You will work closely with the respective Product Manager(s) to maximize product revenue growth through effectively distilling value propositions from product features. The focus will be on creating innovative product positioning, messaging, buyer persona profiles, key benefits and understanding the detailed reasons behind wins and losses. You will be responsible for managing the launch of multiple products, coordinating with extended international teams to achieve a successful launch. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer pain points, and finding/communicating innovative solutions for the broader market.
Your work creating effective messaging and communicating value propositions will help everyone understand the product positioning, key benefits and target markets. You will also serve as the external evangelist for your product offering, supporting sales growth with presentations and demos for the direct and indirect sales channels and key customers. You will also enable the sales organization with the appropriate training and sales tools/collateral.
The successful Senior Product Marketing Manager will assume full responsibility of understanding the competitive landscape, will strengthen our brand and work with the sales team and our clients to further define feature requests and grow sales.
As a member of the Marketing team, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will:
- Work closely with Product and Sales to ensure an understanding of priorities and high-level requirements regarding road-map and client needs, including client launch plans.
- Manage sales enablement programs to support sales and marketing alignment and ensure client facing teams have appropriate resources, case studies and sales presentations.
- Support go to market initiatives by providing industry specific content and messaging
- Communicate product value propositions and effective sales support and create client engagement materials.
- Collaborate on an overall vision by working with cross-functional teams to prioritize enhancements based on priority and company goals.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user.
- Stay abreast of industry and competitive offerings.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to ensure product line is publicized to target client base
- Analyze and report product results.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must Haves:
- Experience selling complex SaaS solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
- Ability to design packaging for SaaS based products.
- Well versed in strategic pricing and conducting competitive analysis.
- 8-10+ years' experience in Product Marketing and/or Product Management.
- 2-3 years' experience working at a start-up technology firm.
- Excellent Powerpoint skills.
- Able to commit to working in NYC headquarters on a daily basis.
- Nice to Haves:
- Must be scrappy and a do-er.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment.
A compensation package composed of a base salary and equity will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included. No sponsorship will be provided.
- Fun, "work hard, play hard" culture.
- Fully stocked pantry and beverages.
- Great Midtown location.
- Team Outings.
Payfone is the leading digital identity authentication network for the connected world. Our real-time, passive identity authentication solutions enable consumers and the world’s largest banks, insurers, brokerages and technology companies to thwart digital identity theft and transact with trust. Learn more at http://www.payfone.com and https://www.linkedin.com/company/payfone.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.