At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
As an SEO Strategist, you will be a part of the fastest growing organization within Conductor, assisting our customers with their organic visibility and strategic initiatives. In this role, you will be a trusted advisor, responsible for driving growth for your customers and strengthening their positions within existing core markets. As an SEO Strategist, you are tasked with performing SEO analyses, offering content recommendations, providing gap analysis, and educating your group of customers on how to drive organic campaigns forward at scale. An entrepreneurial spirit is welcome, as the Professional Services division is growing, providing unlimited potential for professional growth.
A day in the life…
- Opportunity to work on large scale websites with some of the world’s most well-known brands.
- Responsible for using the Searchlight platform to create reporting dashboards and SEO deliverables to help drive growth and value for Conductor customers.
- Use data from inside and outside of the platform to help inform strategic organic marketing decisions for your clients.
- You’re in the driver’s seat - Own the strategy and execution of your dedicated client’s large-scale organic search projects. Dive into a wealth of Organic search data, transforming analysis into actionable insights for your customers.
- Provide strategic guidance and critical thinking for organic initiatives, serving as a key consultant for multiple teams with different goals and processes.
- Work closely and partner with a variety of internal and external teams, including digital product, marketing, project management, UX/UI, and content groups.
- Build relationships with and educate individuals and organizations on the value of organic and content marketing to turn strategies into actions.
- Proactively investigate potential opportunities for better visitor experiences on site.
- Work on a team of talented organic marketers that have a passion for data and the ever-evolving industry.
We’re excited about you if you have…
- 2+ years SEO experience, either at an agency or in-house.
- Past-proven experience at successfully managing and implementing SEO initiatives for large scale websites and enterprise brands.
- A comprehensive knowledge of organic search and how SEO activities influence search engine ranking algorithms.
- Managed SEO deliverables, such as keyword research and mapping, best practice guidelines, content strategies, and technical SEO.
- Demonstrated ability to gather information, prioritize initiatives, and achieve results on time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent organizational, written, and spoken communication skills.
- A balance between being a team player and an ability to lead initiatives from start to finish.
- A drive to learn, improve, and contribute to the team.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, and other technologies that inform organic search strategies.