Snr Marketing Operations Manager at Paddle (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
Paddle offers SaaS companies a completely different approach to their payments infrastructure. Instead of assembling and maintaining a complex stack of payments-related apps and services, we’re a Merchant of Record for our customers, taking away 100% of the pain of payments fragmentation. It’s faster, safer, cheaper, and, above all, way better.
In May 2022, we joined forces with ProfitWell. ProfitWell provides BI solutions that improve retention and monetization automatically through unmatched subscription intelligence. As one team and one platform, we offer the "done for you" approach to SaaS payments, billing, and growth.
We’re backed by investors including KKR, FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North and serve over 3000 software sellers in 245 territories globally.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to help us optimize our marketing tech stack, ensure high data quality, help colleagues access that data to enable smarter decisions, and assist in marketing analysis, planning and strategy. As our first marketing operations hire, you will play a key role in bringing together the Paddle and ProfitWell marketing tech stack and creating a stable platform for marketing and the business development teams to rapidly scale.
This role reports to the Vice President of Demand Generation, but will work closely with our corporate RevOps team to support a unified, company-wide tech & data infrastructure. This is an individual contributor role.
What you'll do:
- Support the demand generation team with all technical, data, and system needs to achieve corporate pipeline creation goals.
- Own the marketing tech stack, including provisioning licenses, creating and optimizing process, training the marketing team, and continually auditing the use of marketing tools with an eye towards constant improvement.
- Cleanse, enrich, and upload prospect lists to support marketing programs and events.
- Own data cleanliness across all marketing systems - merging records, routing leads to BDRs, researching and correcting bugs as needed to maintain a consistent process.
- Maintain Hubspot’s performance and database quality
- Work closely with Revenue Operations to ensure that data capture and display is accurate, relevant and timely across all commercial systems.
- Ensure GDPR / CASL compliance
- Assist key business partners in measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and marketing automation programs, and align with the corporate data team for large-scale analysis when needed.
- Create and manage project plans with clearly defined deliverables and resources, coordinate work streams and dependencies, track and communicate progress, and identify obstacles and ensure they are addressed.
- Provide technical and functional knowledge to projects that contribute to the overall direction of marketing
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- You are excited by the idea of bringing order to complexity.
- Can understand and work on complex problems requiring a deep understanding of multiple sources of data to make a recommendation.
- Have extensive experience with modern marketing and sales development solutions such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, and Drift.
- Can lead others by sharing solutions and able to facilitate problem-solving with others
- Can be the go-to for managers on complex projects or programs and a thought-partner for technical/project decisions
- You are able to provide technical and functional knowledge to projects that contribute to the overall direction across teams
- Can go heads down on work to meet quick business deadlines when needed.
Everyone is welcome at Paddle
At Paddle, we’re committed to removing invisible barriers, both for our customers and within our own teams. We recognise and celebrate that every Paddler is unique and we welcome every individual perspective. As an inclusive employer we don’t care if, or where, you studied, what you look like or where you’re from. We’re more interested in your passion for learning and what you’ll bring to the table. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match every part of the job ad, especially if you’re part of an underrepresented group. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to better support you through the application process and in the workplace. We’re committed to building a diverse team where everyone feels safe to be their authentic self. Let’s grow together.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse, growing group of Paddlers across the globe who pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative and respectful culture. We live and breathe our values, which are:
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, retirement plans, private healthcare and wellbeing initiatives.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely, from one of our stylish hubs, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We invest in learning and will help you with your personal development via constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning fund, and regular internal and external training.#LI-REMOTE