Social Media & Community Manager at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Social Media & Community Manager to our Marketing team in New York!
- Oversee content calendars for the US and provide clear leadership and direction for the strategy of owned brand channels
- Own and operate Gympass’ US organic social media including calendar management, community management, content creation and direction, publishing, and reporting
- Build Gympass’ organic social media strategy into audience insights that drive actionable plans to engage and grow our audience
- Independently concept and executes measurable strategies with clear KPIs to meet varying objectives
- Oversee global ambassador strategy and onboarding
- Stay on top of culture to create content natively and/or brainstorm timely stories with creativity that drives attention and reinforces brand positioning.
- Cultivate relationships with our community across all social platforms engaging in conversations and moments.
- Develop user and culturally informed briefs to develop social campaigns with creative team and/or agency.
- Improves team processes by flagging gaps and finding solutions to streamline cross functional work.
WHO YOU ARE
- A social media professional with experience in agency and/or in-house at a fast growing, early stage brand.
- You’re a creator. You have experience creating social media content for brands.
- You know how to capture content natively for social media channels
- You’re a storyteller and understands how to take business objectives and turn them into awareness/engagement opportunities.
- You are able to spot trends and creatively think outside of the box to capitalize on them in line with the brand.
- Expertise in growing social follower counts.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social channels - Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excels at cross functional collaboration.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.